We are looking for a talented intern to join the Lausanne office and build the future of assistive devices for blind and visually impaired people.
- Work closely with the CEO of the company on communication topics
- Audit and improve brand strategy (communication channels, axis...)
- Work on app and website content
- Prepare product launch by researching and defining acquisition strategies, contacting partners...
- Set up KPIs to track
- Work jointly with regulatory and technical teams
You are ready to learn new things, you like to take initiatives, you have a strong team spirit. You hold (or are enrolled in) a Bachelors Degree or equivalent or you have a very strong interest in MedTech industry and can demonstrate relevant experience.
You can confidently write content and talk to partners in English (mandatory) and French or German (if both, even better). You are a fast learner and you want to lear more about running a business. You are interested in the latest trends and tools.
Being able to design communication content (social media posts, documents, flyers, rollups) is a very strong plus.
What we offer:
- biped.ai is an equal career opportunity employer
- We are a compact team that focuses on personal and professional growth and help each other to achieve that on a daily basis
- We host learning sessions internally (research, tools)
- We solve real-life problems of our customers and see the immediate result of it
- Additionally we offer weekly aperos by the lake, team activities, and a positive and collaborative environment
- Possibility to work partly from home 1 day/week
- 6 months internship, 12 days of holidays, 2’500 CHF/month and great learning experience 🙂
How to apply?
Simple! Send us your resume and a short description of what you're interested in and why, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include the job title in the subject.
We'll get back to you very quickly, promised 😎